Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A little bit about me AKA laura

Hi I'm a Horse Crazy Shank called Laura :3 If the bit I just typed didn't give enough info I'm a girl that is horse crazy to the bone and is a TMR Fan-girl (the maze runner):3 I am WEIRD but that is just who I am. I am Christan and I am proud to be. I have no Kiwi Blood in me. Im South African:) I love to sing and be around friends family and horses :3 I read the fist 3 Maze Runner Books In 4 days (2 for the maze runner and 3/4 of a day for the scorch trails and 1 and 1/4 for The Death Cure). I like big books and I can not lie, I read all the time. I get nervous alot especially when I present or preform something as a test or to a crowd but I once read in a book "If you ain't scared you ain't human"~ The Maze Runner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment